Hound trailing appointments Spring 2017
All meets at 12 noon.
Please contact Karen Begley for meets.
Pub of the Month
All are welcome, particularly hard done by partners & parents. Come to eat, drink or just for a chat. From 8pm onwards
|January || Wednesday 31st || The Wight Mouse Inn, Chale
|February || Monday 12th ||The White Horse Inn, Whitwell
|March|| Saturday 17th ||The Blacksmith's Arms, Carisbrooke
Traditional Dress may be worn at all meets
ALL GATES MUST BE SHUT - Please do not obstruct roads with either horses or cars. Only the two vehicles with the express permission of the Masters may enter Forestry Commission or National Trust land.
The Isle of Wight Hunt is very grateful for the welcome it receives across the Island. Please remember to support our farmers and buy British Food.
Where possible, horse box parking will be arranged. Information on this will be available from Karen Begley in the 7 days prior to each meet.
- ALL GATES MUST BE CLOSED AND FASTENED AND LAND TREATED WITH RESPECT.
- Only the two vehicles with express permission of the Mastership may
enter Forestry Commission or National Trust land
- No smoking on Forestry Commission land.
- Boxes should be parked sensibly, some distance from the meet or strictly
by private arrangement.
- Please give non-hunting people priority at all times.
- All followers must report any damage to fences or gates to the Field